Tuesday, December 30, 2008

wasting words on lower cases and capitals

i'm starting to realize how boring and dull my life actually is.

wake up.
shower.
work.
lunch.
work.
home.
dinner.
tv/internet.
sleep.
repeat.

tonight i was watching Planet Earth, and it reminded me how i want nothing more than to travel the world and discover new things. like caves and animals that we don't know about. or just learn about new cultures and tribes of people we don't know about. it just all seems so appealing, doing things that might actually matter to someone.

my life really blows right now. well at least the working aspect of it. the worst part is that i don't have the right to tell someone when they're being a bitch.. cause i'll lose my job.
the one that pays for my life.

i'm tired of busting my ass for nothing.
a paycheck that barely covers my car payment and insurance.



so, on a side note.. now that i got my garmin for christmas i reallllly wanna drive cross-country.
it's something i've been wanting to do for quite a while, and i want it to happen asap. well, more like summer/fall 2009. and i wanna go all out, like camping in a tent, and visiting the most bizarre and random places i can find. no directions, just a navigational system. and no set plans. just as long as i'm back home when i plan to be!




ultimately, i think i'm just looking for more life experiences.
suburbia and retail just aren't cutting it.

No comments: