Thursday, October 25, 2007

yea yea.

It really bugs me that you don't realize when you do certain things that you do.

Today was a good day, not much happened, but it was a good day. It made me realize how I really wouldn't mind spending everyday the same way as today, with obvious differences here and there, but it's true. And then for some reason I always find something to make me not think that. Like something happens, that makes me feel like I'm not as important to you as other people.

Don't get me wrong, I hear everything you say, and I believe it.
But for now they're just words.

There's so many things you do, without thinking, that you shouldn't. Thanks for getting rid of something I've been talking about for what, a year now..? And thanks for doing it because you probably didn't want to hear me "nag" about it anymore. I forgot that that's all I do sometimes.

I guess I just wish you took my feelings into consideration more when you did things. And not after the fact, but before. Cause that's what good boyfriends do, specially after a year and a half. And for you to want the things you want in life, you should know that by now.

No comments: